Register at our school!
Will your child go to a new school next year?
Would your child like to go to a new school where he/she can feel good and develop all his/her talents to the fullest?
GO! Royal Athenaeum Antwerp is the place to be!
Important for school registration:
The presence of 1 parent/guardian is mandatory
- The presence of 1 parent/guardian is obligatory
- The presence of your child is obligatory
- The ID of your child
- Bring the original final report
- If you do not agree with this procedure and/or give incorrect or incomplete information while registering, the registration will not be valid.
- On TUESDAY MAY 16th and WEDNESDAY MAY 17th: from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- From MONDAY MAY 22nd:
- Every Tuesday from 9:30h to 11:30h
- Every Thursday from 14:30h to 16:30h
- ON SATURDAY, JUNE 3rd: from 10h to 15h
Schedule enrollments summer vacation:
- From MONDAY JULY 3rd TO WEDNESDAY JULY 5th
- on Monday, Tuesday from 10h to 17h
- on Wednesday from 10h to 13h
- FROM THURSDAY, AUGUST 24th TO THURSDAY, AUGUST 31st
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10h to 15h
- Wednesday from 10h to 13h
ENROLLING IN THE FIRST YEAR
Registration for the first year of secondary education is done through the central registration system ‘Meld je aan‘.
Thanks to ‘Meld je aan’, everyone has an equal opportunity to enroll in the school of your choice.
- From 27/03/2023 (from 9:30am) to 21/04/2023(until 5pm):
Registration period for priority groups + all other students
- 11/05/2023: Communication results of the ranking to parents by Meld je Aan
- 12/05/2023: Publication of free places on ‘Meld je Aan’ website
- From 16/05/2023 to 12/06/2023:
Enrollment period students with asignment/ticket. Our school contacts parents who can come to enroll their child by phone to make an appointment for an intake interview.
- 16/05/2023: Start of open enrollment period.
If you forgot to apply, you can only enroll during the “free enrollment period’. This starts May 16, 2023 from 9 am. Always contact the school for this purpose.
All students register at the same time but siblings and children of staff remain priority groups.
Are you entitled to priority?
If so, always apply to that school to ensure a spot. If this is not your favorite school, then place this school lower on your preference list. So you can also apply at the same time for schools where you have no right to priority. You retain your right to priority unless you are assigned a place in a school higher on your preferred list.
ENROLLING IN 2ND THROUGH 7TH GRADE
Would you like to register for the 2023-2024 school year for a course of study in the 2nd through 7th years?
You can register at school starting from Tuesday May 16th 2023 (Holidays not included).
Because of the passage of our own students, we provide a waiting list for some classes. This waiting list is strictly monitored through a ranking of date and time of enrollment. The school respects the order of the waiting list through October 7th 2023.
You may apply at school to leave your information on the waiting list for the class of your choice. Once there is clarity about an available spot, the school will contact you. The earliest being Friday June 30th 2023.
Registrations will be temporarily interrupted from Wednesday July 5th 2023 at 13h until Wednesday August 24th. Registrations will resume from Thursday, August 24th starting at 10h.
There is a waiting list for the following classes:
- 2e leerjaar A Stem-wetenschappen
- 2e leerjaar B Opstroomoptie
- 3e leerjaar ASO Economische wetenschappen
- 3e leerjaar ASO Natuurwetenschappen
- 3e leerjaar TSO Bedrijf en organisatie
- 3e leerjaar TSO Biotechnologische STEM-wetenschappen
- 3e leerjaar BSO Organisatie en logistiek
- 4e leerjaar ASO Natuurwetenschappen
- 4e leerjaar TSO Bedrijf en organisatie
- 4e leerjaar BSO Organisatie en logistiek
- 5e leerjaar TSO Handel
- 5e leerjaar BSO Logistieke en maritieme administratie
- 6e leerjaar TSO Handel
- 6e leerjaar TSO Techniek-wetenschappen
- 6e leerjaar BSO Logistieke en maritieme administratie
- 7e leerjaar BSO Logistieke en maritieme administratie
REGISTRATIONS FOR OKAN
Enrollment for school year 2023-2024
Enrollment for OKAN classes is through Atlas. Please make an appointment to enroll your child or contact our school, we will be happy to assist you.
BOOKS SCHOOL YEAR 2023-2024
The school partners with Studieshop and opts for home delivery. The book package will be shipped to the address you provide, not to the school.
You must order your books yourself at https://www.studieshop.be/
You can find a handy guide, to order your book package easily and correctly, at https://www.studieshop.be/c/hoe-moet-ik-bestellen. Using screen examples, they will guide you through the registration, ordering and payment steps. If you ordered the books before July 15th, your package will certainly be delivered in time for the start of the school year.
All books that are required, and not yet owned by the student, are checked off as rental books by default on the ordering site. You have the choice of leaving this in place or purchasing the books.
Please note: It is possible that not all books from the book list are available yet before the start of the school year. It is therefore possible that the first package you receive is not complete. As soon as the missing books are available, they will be redelivered.
Do you need extra help or still have questions? You can reach Studieshop through various channels:
- By phone: 09 298 17 17 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 13:00);
- WhatsApp: 0472 69 51 12;
- e-mail: www.studieshop.be/mail
Of course, if you have any questions and/or need help with this system, you can always visit the school during the registration period.